Innovative solutions need individual techniques! With the development of scalable and customized control systems, we support you in the implementation of new ideas into promising products.
Stand out from the competition: We are always your contact when there is no suitable standard solution for your special requirements and / or your know-how needs to be protected. To this end, we develop appropriate solution concepts in dialog with you and gradually adapt our technology to the increasing quantities of your products.
Performance of fully automated column tests
- Control and monitoring of all processes
- Process display and operation via touch screen
- Safety through autonomous operation (e.g. in case of PC crash)
- Emergency shutdown if the set pressure is exceeded
- Easy input and management of process data
- Alarm management, operation and fault logging
- Creation of GLP protocols after end of test
- Automatic test execution
- Independence from laboratory working hours
- Independent fractionation
- Modular design
- Individual configuration
- High sample throughput
- Standard tests such as DIN 19528, NEN 7373, (DIN) EN 14405 (CEN/TS 14405), CEN/TS 16637-3
- User-defined tests programmable
- Remote monitoring possible
For more information about the product, please visit www.ecotech-bonn.de.
Field of application
The CONVIMETER® is used in a wide variety of industrial production processes - for measuring viscosity, as a quality-relevant product variable or as a measured variable for process control. The success of the system is documented in over 1400 applications in the chemical, petrochemical, food, paper and bodycare industries.
The concept of separating the operating unit from the electronics allows completely flexible installation of the evaluation electronics.
The operator terminal is equipped with a touch screen whose menu interface is self-explanatory.
The sophisticated software program of the previous version has been further simplified and still allows all known options.
The viscosity is recorded and displayed in mPas or Pas, optionally also in cP or P, and the measurement signal is also indicated as a useful torque in %. If a Pt 100 resistance thermometer is installed at the measuring point, the temperature is also displayed.
Further information about the product can be found atwww.brabender-mt.de.