Ultra-compact feeding system for volumetric and gravimetric feeding of bulk solids
Control unit completely built into the housing and pre-wired, or for control cabinet installation
Easily demountable dosing screws and add-on hoppers for adjustment of the dosing capacity
Scale housing in trapezoidal shape for space-saving combination of the units in circular installation
All connections designed as plug-in connections
System pre-set and can be put into operation without electrical engineering knowledge
The DE-DDW-50 Loss-in-weight Feeder is a compact device for feeding well-flowing bulk materials that do not require activation above the feeding screw. The feeding screw, which can be easily dismounted in two directions, allows constant feeding rates from 2 to 250 dm³/h. In addition, the unit is available with different gear reductions and can thus be even better adapted to bulk material-specific properties and the desired feeding capacities. All mechanical options can be mounted by the customer himself in just a few steps.
In addition, the control and weighing electronics mounted in the housing eliminate the need for complex wiring and the feeder is ready for immediate use. Various Ethernet protocols allow the connection to customer PLC systems and are the basis for the use of the integrated web server. In addition, a 5,25" touch panel in IP 65 is also available for this device.
|Max. Feeding capacity|
2 - 250
* The specified dosing capacities are theoretical values in volumetric operation and with a screw filling ratio and a motor speed of 100%. The feeding capacity can be significantly influenced by screw and gear changes.For gravimetric feeding, the feeding capacity is somewhat lower. The actual capacity is largely determined by the material properties of the bulk material.
- All devices of the DE-CON/U family
- Can be mounted directly on the unit or in the control cabinet
- Direct connection of DMS load cell
- Complete operation and program updates via web server
- Optionally with 5.25" HMI
- Numerous interfaces to PLC system
- Combinable with dosing units of other manufacturers
- Further information in separate document