As the throughputs in process plants are becoming ever higher, the feeding of solids by means of large containers (big bags) is becoming increasingly important. The integration of the big bag discharge stations into the control processes of the process plants is becoming more and more important, especially if several stations are to be used in one plant.
Advantages for the user:
|Cost savings due to preconfigured solution|
|Simple support for remote diagnostics|
|Calling of the configuration interface from the PLC visualization|
|Easy linking with other process elements in the bulk material process|
|Start via Ethernet or 24V signal|
|"Plug and Play" for Industry 4.0|
In order to be able to guarantee safety in the raw material feed, the processes of the big bag station, bag (e.g. tightening, suction, evacuation, locking via barcode/RFID, etc.) must be controlled accordingly. The requirements for Industry 4.0 with the demand for networking of the systems necessitate the use of decentralized control systems.
- Control of discharge aids, e.g. vibrating floor, dosing unit, rotary valves
- Control of closing systems below the big bag discharge station
- Time- or event-controlled start of the suction and filter cleaning system
- Event-controlled evacuation of the big bag
- Differential pressure monitoring of a directly controlled filter
- Fill level monitoring (min/max) of a downstream intermediate container
- Filling quantity recording and weighing via different types of load cells